Fast Facts about Outdoors Cards and Fishing Licences
- Learn what you need to start fishing in Ontario.
Be Bear Wise!
Learn how you can reduce potential conflicts with black bears.
Outdoors Cards, Licences, and Draws
Fish and Fishing
- Fish Ontario – start here for general information and links
- Fishing Seasons and Regulations (also available in Chinese)
- Outdoors Cards and Fishing Licences – information for Ontario residents, Canadian residents and non-Canadian residents
- Lake Surveys Will Help Manage Fisheries - fact sheet
- Great Lakes Fisheries – information about recreational and commercial fishing
- Fisheries Management
- Aquatics Research
- Fish Stocking Program
- Guide to Eating Ontario Sport Fish
- 2013 Kids' Fish Art Contest Winners
Wildlife and Hunting
- Hunting in Ontario – start here for general information and links
- Information Updates for Hunters – updated frequently
- Hunting Seasons and Regulations
- Hunting Licence Options for Residents of Ontario
- Hunting Licence Options for Non-Residents of Ontario
- Wildlife Management
- What To Do If You Find A Sick, Injured Or Orphaned Wild Animal
- Wildlife Research
- Wildlife Management Unit Maps
- Living with Wildlife – advice and tools to help prevent and handle conflicts with wildlife
- Bear Wise – our program to reduce preventable conflicts with black bears
Safety and Enforcement
Help protect Ontario’s fish and wildlife
- Help us track rare plants and animals by reporting a rare species.
- Get involved with fish and wildlife projects through the Land Stewardship and Habitat Restoration Program (LSHRP).
- Help prevent the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease into Ontario.
- Help bring back Lake Ontario's Salmon.
- Help prevent the spread of viral hemorrhagic septicemia in fish.
- Help prevent the spread of White Nose Syndrome in bats.
- Great Lakes Fishery Commission
- Conservation Ontario
- Invasive Species
- Ontario Stewardship
- Guide to Eating Ontario Sport Fish (Ministry of Environment)
- E-laws (Ontario)
- Federal Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Canadian Wildlife Service