- Nashville Resource Management tract: Public land downstream of Bolton
- Humber Trails: Mill Road S. of King Rd
- Lake Wilcox: N. Lake Rd. E. of Yonge St.
- Richmond Hill Mill Pond: Mill St. E. of Bathurst St.
- Rumble Pond Park: Bathurst St. at Mill St.
- Milne Park: McCowan Rd. S. of Hwy. 7
- Toogood Pond Park: Carlton Rd. off Main St.
- Mount Joy Pond Park: 16th Ave. E. of Hwy. 48
- Holland River: Hwy. 9 W. of Hwy. 400
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park: Park Rd. at Black River Rd.
- Soldiers Bay: Park Rd. at Queensville Side Rd.
- Fairy Lake: Wesley Brooks Park
- Musslemans Lake: Hwy. 48 and Aurora Rd.
- Kelso Conservation Area: Tremaine Rd. at Kelso Rd.
- Milton Mill Pond/Rotary Park: Main St. W. at Martin St.
- Burns Conservation Area: Twiss Rd. and #10 Sideroad
- Bronte Harbour Park: Lakeshore Rd. W. at Bronte Rd.
- Tannery Park: Chisholm St.. S. of Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Palgrave Mill Pond: Hwy. 50 S. of Hwy. 9
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: Hwy. 50 N. of Bolton
- Bolton Resources Management Tract: Public Land upstream of Bolton
- Glen Haffy Conservation Area: Airport Rd. S. of Hwy. 9
- Heart Lake Conservation Area: Heart Lake Rd. N. of Hwy. 7
- Professors Lake: North Pk. Dr. E. of Bramalea Rd.
- Clairville Conservation Area: Hwy 50 at Steeles Ave.
- Chinguacousy Park: Central Park Drive N. of Hwy. 7
- Loafers Lake: Loafers lake Rd. N of Sandalwood Parkway E.
- Lake Aquataine: Winston Churchill Blvd. at Aquataine Ave.
- Ken Whillians: Hwy. 10 S. of the Grange Sideroad
- Forks of the Credit Provincial Park: Regional Rd. 124 at Mclaren Rd.
City of Toronto
- Toronto Islands: Ferry from foot of Bay St.
- Tommy Thompson Park: Foot of Leslie St.
- Ashbridges Bay Park: Coxwell Ave. S. of Lakeshore Blvd. E
- Grenadier Pond: High Park Blvd. W. of Parkside Dr.
- Humber River Marsh: Mouth of Humber River upstream to Lakeshore Blvd.
- Rouge River Marsh: Lawrence Ave. E. of Port Union Rd.
- Bluffers Park: Foot of Brimley Rd.
- Upper Main Rouge River: Public Lands upstream of Hwy. 2
- Lower Humber River: Etienne Brule Park S. to Eglinton Ave.
- Eglinton Flats: Jane at Eglinton Ave.
- G. Ross Lord Park: Dufferin St. N. of Finch Ave.
- Humber Bay Park: Park Lawn Rd. S. of Lakeshore Blvd. W.
- Colonel Samuel Smith Park: Kipling Ave. S. of Lakeshore Blvd. W.
- Marie Curtis Park: Lakeshore Rd. E. of Dixie Rd.
- Centennial Park: Centennial Park Blvd. S. of Eglinton Ave.
- Summerlea Park: Albion Rd. E. of Islington Ave.
- Duffins Creek Marsh: Jodrel Park Rd. S. on Frisco Rd.
- Front St. Park/Ajax Waterfront: Lake Driveway W. of Harwood Ave.
- Lower Duffins Creek: Public Lands N. of Hwy. 2 along Church St.
- Wilmot Creek: Creek Crossing at Hwy. 2
- Wilmot Creek: Downstream of Hwy. 401 Railway Crossing
- Kendal Crown Property: Regional Road 9, E. of Hwy. 35/115.
- Joe Fowler Memorial Park: Port Perry off Water St.
- Trent Canal: Gambridge Lock 41 under Hwy. 12 Bridge
- Uxbridge Elgin Pond: Main St. at Mill St.
- Nonquon River: Between 8th and 12th Con.
- Bowmanville Harbour CA: Liberty St., S. of Hwy.401.
- Bowmanville Valley CA: Roenick St. S. of Hwy. 2
- Greenwood CA: N. of Hwy. 401 off Westney Rd
- Heber Down CA: Regional Rd. 23 and Hwy. 12 N.of Taunton Rd
- Lynde Shores CA: Brock St. S. of Hwy. 401
- Oshawa Valley Land CA: Simcoe St., S. of Hwy 401, W. to Whiting Ave.
- Frenchman's Bay: West Shore Blvd. (S. end) or end of Liverpool Rd.
For more information, contact:
Ministry of Natural Resources
Aurora District Information Assistant