The date on which your Ontario resident Outdoors Card expires is shown on the front of your card (centre right). To avoid any lapse in your privileges, it is recommended that you renew your card before it expires.
You may renew your Outdoors Card in any of three ways:
- By connecting to the Outdoors Card website and using your VISA, MasterCard or American Express card. To complete this transaction you will need your Outdoors Card number, date of birth and the postal code we have on file for you. Please allow two to three weeks for your card to reach you.
- By using the toll-free automated telephone system and your VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit card. Be sure to have your Outdoors Card number on hand when you call. Call 1-800-288-1155. Please allow two to three weeks for your card to reach you.
- In Ontario, by purchasing an
- Ontario Resident Sport Fishing Licence and Outdoors Card
- Ontario Resident Conservation Fishing Licence and Outdoors Card
from selected licence issuers and ServiceOntario centres. The fee for either of these includes the cost of a one-year or three-year fishing licence and the three-year Outdoors Card. You will automatically be mailed the plastic three-year Outdoors Card by the end of the calendar year.